24 January ~ Trial and Error




Today was a rough one (I don't know who it was worse for...me or Sailer). There's always a learning curve when mastering a new skill.  As Sailer gets more adventurous and more stable, she tries to push the envelope.  Today she fell and hit her head.  It took only a split second, but oh, my heart hurt all day!  I know it's just part of it, but no mommy wants to see their baby hurt.  Obviously from the picture she recovered pretty much instantly.  But as you can see, the fall left a sad mark.

Sailer's Nana drove in today, and of course, her first order of business is to get in some play time with Sailer.  They played with the bouncing ball.... Sailer could catch it and throw it back.  Good lord, I hope that doesn't mean she's going to want to play softball one day.

No comments: