I've been tagged.

Well, I've been tagged by Stacey. I have to list 7 random facts about myself.


Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

So 7 misc./random things about me:

1. One of my favorite things in the world is to watch a TV series from start to finish in one sitting.... usually with snacks (the combination of funyuns and snickers) and cocktails.
2. I have WAY WAY WAY more than 100 pairs of shoes, and my daughter is quickly catching up with me (fyi- she just turned 1...I counted the other day and she is up to 62 pairs).
3. My name is Tara and my brother's name is Rhett.... my mom was clearly medicated while she watched Gone With The Wind obsessively during pregnancy.
4. I love to read. Alway have. But my taste in literature is extremely far reaching and varying. My favorite author of all time is Jane Austen, however, I read all kinds of "trash" and love it too. Oh, and I guess the random point is that I'm addicted to vampire novels. Super weird, but there's something intriguing about them.
5. I believe gravy should be considered its own food group.
6. I have 2 tattoos.... my left eyebrow and my right eyebrow. (=
7. I was a lawyer in my "past life".... and now am the social secretary for one sassy 1-year-old, the maid for one crazy household, a complete scrap-crazed embellisher, and finally, as my sweet husband says, "the most well-paid nanny in the world."

So it's my turn.... I have to tag 7 people!

No comments: