PArent Admission...

Ok- this is another LO for SGD. I do a lot of LOs about all the cute and happy things regarding Sailer, so I tried to do something from a different angle.... mine. I entitled it "Parent Admission" because the little journaling bit reads "Sometimes I'm scared to death to be your mama. I just love you so much and want to everything just right." I think this all the time- I have small panic attacks about how I'm supposed to handle tantrums with love, the question of do you hold them too much (is that possible?), am I doing enough to help her increase her vocabulary or learning curve (even though she can' say a word), is she eating healthy enough foods (minus the cheeto obsession), etc. I'm still so new at this mom thing- and it's so easy to second guess yourself at each turn. Especially when you look down, see that perfect little girl, and your heart just lurches at the possibility of failing her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! To be so new a mom. First and formost is the Love you feel for her. What does your gut tell you is right or wrong? You cant love them TOO much! You CAN spoil them, by letting them get away with what ever they want, that is not good or healthy for them. Sigh....... Have to admit I so miss that age! They have such an endless love for you! Well better sign off or I could go on and on!