Cinderella and a reminder to love today....

A friend of mine sent me Steven Curtis Chapman's site and blog earlier today.... as many of you have heard, one of his precious little girls was taken from him recently. As I watched the video of "Cinderella" (a song penned with his daughter, Mary, in mind), tears just streamed down my face. I am a firm believer that the Lord does all thing according to his perfect timing, but man, sometimes it's hard to understand the "why" when it comes to the loss of a child. While watching the video, I just couldn't help picturing Sailer dancing, and my heart just broke for SCC and his family. So I guess, the only reason I'm posting this is to encourage you to first off, pray for their family (for faith, love, understanding, and courage), and secondly, to just encourage you to hug, kiss, and tell those you love how you feel. I think we often just assume they know, but in case they don't....or just need a reminder, it's stories like this one, that make those special moments and words all the more crucial. So, to my family and friends, I love you and am so grateful to you and for you.... more than I express or will ever be able to show. God has been so good to me. My cup truly runneth over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Tara, I always count my blessings at the end of the day.