6 July ~ All "Dolled Up"

Sailer's newest toy is this precious Barbie doll house. Mark and I collectively put it together and Sailer has had so much fun playing with it. Isn't it hilarious? It is battery operated- with a door bell, a washing machine that turns, a gas top that sizzles, and a stereo system that plays throughout the house. Where were these toys when I was growing up???


This pic is of Sailer today- I just included it because I was so excited when I found this line of clothes. It's made from Amy Butler fabrics, which are my absolute fave. Funny enough, the panties are made from the fabric I used for Sailer's shower curtain.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pics of Sailor. She is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I love Amy Butler too!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What's the square footage of that doll house...might be larger than my apartment! Hope you guys are doing well.

ricanlaw said...

I want that dress, does it come in my size?