Viva Las Vegas!!!

Just got back in from Vegas yesterday and man oh man, am I wiped out! It was an absolute blast though!

After being basically strip searched at the airport, we were picked up in a limo packed with champagne
(thanks to my sweet hubby). We then checked into the PENTHOUSE (again thanks to my sweet hubby)! I've never stayed in a room like that and it was so freaking cool! It was obviously at the top of the hotel and overlooked the entire city.

Our first night we took it easy and just gambled and played because we had to get up to make an early tee time. We played at the TPC Canyons (caddy and all), and it was AWESOME ! The greens were basically illusions. When you thought you were hitting up a hill, you were actually hitting downhill, etc. Later that night we ate at this fabulous sushi place in the Wyn and watched Zumanity. Wowza is all I can say....it's definitely an eye full! Thursday we gambled, (ie....lost), shopped, ate at the N9NE Steakhouse in the Palms (yum-O), went to a fortune teller, and ended out the night seeing Wayne Brady over at the Venetian! He was absolutely hilarious.... And finally, had to come home the next day. Although I had an incredible time, I was ready to get back and see my baby!

No comments: