12 August ~ Love you even more today than yesterday...


Today was Mark and I's anniversary... where does time fly? I usually make a big deal about all things romantic, but it's funny because with everything that's been going on here, this almost flew by with little affair. Sweet Mark came home with an outfit for me to wear from my fave clothing store (not wearing b/c needed to alter due to height challenges). We went to dinner at Bob's, which was yum-o! Usually we would've likely stayed out drinking wine somewhere, but what with the no-alcohol for me and the fact that I feel my bedtime is closer to Sailer's these days, we came home and watched a movie. That actually turned out better than anything as we haven't sat down and just relaxed in awhile!

PS- How short am I?? Good lord, I look like a dwarf next to Mark in this photo...

No comments: