19 May ~ School Picnic & Farewells

Today was Sailer's last day of school... I don't know who's more sad... me or her when she realizes that she's not going back. I have absolutely loved this year- her teachers and class were beyond wonderful, and she always was excited to go! And it was such a blessing to me to have a few hours to myself each week. I swear those few precious hours made me a better mom... and definitely helped me maintain my sanity! Anyway, we will really miss the school next year but hope to keep in touch with the sweet friends we made over this past year. Today they had a picnic for the kids and Sailer LOVED being outside to play in the sand, the water, the bubbles, etc. Of course, I took a few pics from the day.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the picture of Sailer giggling with her hand over her mouth. My favorite ever! She is adorable. Thanks for keeping me updated through this blog - I love it!

Debbie R.

Jennie said...

Love the MJ!!! They only have a few pieces in 12mo size, but I have been buying ahead in bigger sizes...