26 Sept ~ Lincoln's First Haircut

Today was a BIG day for Mr. Linc! He had his FIRST haircut!! (= I'll be honest, I've been putting it off because he was just so little and it made me sad. I mean, Sailer still has never had a haircut!! But a local photographer asked if he would model for her for a baby book she's doing, so I thought it was time to take the plunge...because it was seriously looking pretty rough. So we headed here... (look familiar Shanna and Schlim??)This is my little man BEFORE (still so stinkin' handsome):
In the waiting room:
Just couldn't resist!
And finally... D-day! We let him "pick" out this cool ride.
So far, so good...
Still hanging in there..



And finally, the breakdown...
I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't laugh, but this photo just cracks me up!!
Mommy "saving" him.
And the AFTER photo... I was SOO sad! It looked so short, but once I got my hands on it, it looked better.

No comments: