4-6 Dec ~ Sin City, Baby!

Seriously, I had a TEAM of helpers breakdown the party and clean-up in record time, just so I could make a mad dash to the airport to catch a flight to Vegas. My hubby put together a couples weekend in Sin City and pulled out all the stops. We had an absolute blast!! We stayed at the Wynn (would HIGHLY recommend it), ate at incredible restaurants in private rooms (somehow my man even thought about the details...lol), the men golfed, the women were pampered, we all gambled and parties too hard.... but the highlight of the weekend and the real reason he planned the trip was to see Ron White. Those who don't know him... he's completely irreverent, but we adore him. Anyway, we had tried to see him locally but couldn't get tickets, so we found his next show was in Vegas. That's all it took. We were off....
Met by the limo bus for our crew.


Just the girls:Crazy times.... late nights...
Day 2.... Christy and I pretty much checked into the spa for the afternoon and then, headed for a late snack, shopped, gambled..... mommy loves her slots.... and then, hurried to get ready for the nighttime festivities. We had a blast together.... thank the Lord she went with me!
the big man and me...
The whole group before the show:
Waiting for Ron White to come on. I just want to insert that that man is absolutely hilarious!!!!! It was a roll on the floor good time.

No comments: