6 Feb ~ Party Central

Today was a fun-filled day of parties for us... first, we went to the Safari Park (my least favorite kids activity on the planet) to celebrate some of Sailer's fave pals, Grady and Graham. They are brothers and crazy enough share the exact same birthday.




My handsome little devil.

Next we raced to Sailer's pal, Jake's party. It was Toy Story themed and all the kids were supposed to dress up as their fave character. Jaclyn, Jake's mama, has been my friend since 7th grade... crazy, huh. Anyway, she loves to throw a good party like I do, so it was over-the-top and so cute!

Here's the b-day boy with Rex and Bo.





Sailer wasn't fooling around with this!


Tonight I went out with one of my best gal pals, Krista, and as always, we made "friends." LOL!
Us with her hubby (our DD).

No comments: