29 May ~ One final girls day just the two of us....

It's no secret I was dying for Baby #3 to be a little girl, but I still sometimes get a tad sad that it will no longer be just Sailer and me. I know this will change in an instant the moment I have Sable here. BUT at this moment in my emotional pregnant state, I look at my big little girl and get sad because she's growing up too fast. She's been my little companion for all things girlie for 4 years now, and I relish it all. She's me in tiny form (scary). Since Sable will be here for sure in the next week, I knew Sailer and I needed a day with just the two of us (for both of our sakes). So after driving to have tea party pics with Ms. B4, we headed for a picnic and then, for a little pampering at the nail salon. Can you tell she just hated it? lol.




No comments: