15 Mar ~ Showered with Love




This afternoon, one of my precious friends, Susan, hosted a dual shower luncheon for Tracy and me up at Timarron Country Club. We're both having little boys a few weeks apart (which I couldn't be more excited about!!). Anyway, the whole thing came about b/c I asked Susan about doing a shower together for Tracy meanwhile Tracy had asked about the two of them doing one for me. When we realized the shower list would most likely be pretty identical, Susan came up with the fun plan of doing one together. I LOVED the idea... as outgoing as I am, I get a little embarressed at showers where you open gifts in front of a lot of people, so this was perfect!!! It was so very generous of Susan, and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful friend.
Our sweet friends completely spoiled Lincoln and baby Patton... and even, Sailer got some goodies. Thanks to Vicki the lifesaver I actually have quite a few pics from the afternoon to share (= ...

1 comment:

Sally said...

how beautiful these pics are...Tara you are such a gorgeous lil prego!! and Sailer is adorable. she will be such a good big sis. :)