Mommy moments with Sailer...

In keeping with my post yesterday, Sailer and I have "parked" it, done more crafts than my back porch ever wanted to see, etc. Yesterday, we hit up the movies to see "Monsters v. Aliens" with her Nana (who had to hold up her glasses for most of the time since Mommy didn't know it was all 3D). But she loved it.... and sat mesmerized by it for the entire movie except for about the last minutes when she decided to sit in my lap. Of course, I had to get a pic of her in those hideously cute glasses of hers. I'm sure the other patrons loved a picture flash during their movie, but hey, who's gonna yell at a pregnant lady?
Then, we met up with the rest of the gang and Sailer got to experience her first hibachi grill. Of course, the chef completely catered to her, and she ate up every second of it. Mark and I actually got to help "cook" some of our meal... luckily, I had the camera so I can save you from a whale picture of me but I did grab one of the big man. All in all, the day went by fast b/c we did have so much fun. Now what am I going to do today with my time????

No comments: