30 May ~ Take Me Out To The Ballgame

This afternoon we headed out to Ranger Stadium to see one of my fave Christian bands, Casting Crowns. I love concerts and Mark & I haven't been to too many, so I loved it! CC was incredible and I was amazed at the size of the crowd. It's always a surge to see that many people praising God all in one place. They even had Hamilton come out and give his testimony b/f hitting the field.

And then, the actual game was so fun! We had awesome seats right behind home plate in the covered area, so it felt awesome outside in the shade. We ate enough for about 10 people each, which was my fave part...hot dogs, cheese fries, nachos, peanuts, ice cream sundaes, and a few cervezas. The game was a complete annihilation. The Rangers killed them, so that made it even better!

1 comment:

mademoisellechitchat said...

God is love; my family is a living testimony to His power, and unconditional/unwavering love.