15 Dec ~ the holiday wear continues...

One of my sweet friends, Vicki, reps an awesome line of clothes called Basic Couture. It's just fun cotton clothes that can all be personalized. This is where most of the shirts that have Lincoln and Sailer's name on them come from. Anywho, I had this shirt made for Miss. S in preparation for the holiday craziness. I love it because it's clearly holiday wear but not RED! Don't get me wrong, I love red, but sometimes in the midst of the holiday season, I am a little done with it. (=This is her showing off her shirt. She kept trying to read the letters to me....

I had to run Sailer in today to get snapshots of all the kiddos in preparation for the upcoming class party, so Linc got a little extra loving today from all of Sailer's friends.
Today we pretty much lived at the O'Neals house.... thank goodness they love each other b/c they got to spend A LOT of quality time together this week while their mommys party planned.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

oh I love how the shirt turned out! very cute esp with the matching tights!!!