23 Dec ~Christmas Service

Today we {sort of} took it easy....or shall I say the kiddos did. They had some pals come over to watch Christmas movies while I got stuff ready for the big day!

This shirt cracks me up."I refuse to have my pic taken"
Tonight we along with my in-laws headed to our church to take part in the candlelight celebration. It's always such a special time because it's an in-your-face reminder of what it's really about. It's so easy to get lost in the craziness of gifts and parties and traveling to sit back and take stock of the greatest gift of all.
All dolled up...
My little diva showing off her Christmas purse.
Please, mom, do I have to wear this???
After church, we went to Brio's for dinner....
where my little man who refuses to eat anything DEVOURED an entire bowl of lobster bisque. Can we say fine pallet? LOL. He's in a food coma here...

No comments: