Hello sad little blog....

OK, so I've been MIA from here since, well, Christmas! Between lots of parties, even more sick kiddos, lots of traveling, sick mommy days, and just plain living.... this little sweet blog has taken a backseat. I am going to TRY to catch up, but a lot of posts will be wordless. I didn't take pics everyday (gasp) and wasn't so great about writing down what we did (double gasp), but I can tell you, we've had lots of fun. My kids are crazy funny. My friends are as insane as I am. My hubby is still the love of my life. And my life is blessed beyond measure. So not much has changed here. Thank the Lord. With that said, I'm going to attempt to capture some of the last six months, if not simply so I can print my little blog books for future torture tactics against my children. (=

2 comments:

mademoisellechitchat said...

Welcome back.

Truly, you have been missed. :)

Brandi said...

YES, welcome back! I've been wondering about you and hoping everything was ok with you guys.Your kids are toooo cute!!!