2009 Santa Brunch at TCC

One of my favorite traditions at Christmas is to attend the Santa Brunch at the club with some of our best friends, the Jenkins. One because it's hilarious to see the kiddos either love/hate Santa. And two, because I adore any time we get to spend with this clan. They're just those easy amazing friends who are always there for you and who you always have the best time with. And you will be hard pressed to find people you can flat out belly laugh with. (= They're definitely people I value so very much, esp at this time of the year. Doesn't hurt that our kiddos are more like family rather than friends.
Don't know what to say about this photo??





Donkey kicks and dancing with the pianist.
Annual family pic!

These crack me up.... Sailer is OBSESSED with this little man.... but doesn't quite know how to show him delicately.

I cannot find my pic with Santa right now, so I'll have to add later. )=

No comments: