12 Feb ~ Marriage Retreat

The snow seems to be sticking, but we're having a ball in it. I haven't really taken Linc out in it b/c it's just too cold for that little man. But Sailer and I have had our fair share of snowball fights, and just playing. a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiDPp7Hz3ukR0hcrag_N0OQ9rzv5ovpN4ob4Z0BvPVCwuAzeJzLjxSoUw7SmHYaWxaAiXmPK0wKtEhU9PiKZMzRpwqiIVjgi2mS6TFcpAlEnM71gZObVtbOmR1VOrQ845EGRmGdF3oVFiw/s1600/IMG_3872.JPG">

Lookie lookie what I got today.... isn't it gorgeous?? Happy early V-day to me. (=

Mimi came over tonight to help watch the kiddos while Mark and I attended a Marriage Retreat at our church. It really was AMAZING, and we both felt like it was so inspirational for us. Then, we hightailed it to a late night date night.
We came back to all of these Valentines made with love by Mimi and Sailer

No comments: