6 July ~ Meeting grandpa

Due to a bunch of yucky sickness, my daddy hasn't even met my newest baby. So today is the day. Grandpa and the other nana are coming over for a playdate!


(Could someone tell his mama to cut those wings?!?!?)


I love that Belva gets down and REALLY plays with my kids... she's in the tent playing make-believe with Sailer.  She was eating it up!!!
My dad, Belva and Baby Sable.
This makes me so happy to see.... my dad was the best dad growing up.  He was always there for me.  Even when he didn't necessarily agree.  He was a man of God who taught me the power of prayer and the love of our heavenly Father.  He was quiet. Smart and crazy knowledgeable. Selfless and loving.  It kind of sucks that due to really bad luck with his health, he hasn't been able to be as involved with my babies as he'd hoped and dreamed.  I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and continue to pray for a solution for him.  He deserves so much more from this life.
And my other main little man who apparently had enough from the day. (=
I love the precious moments that I catch Sailer just admiring her little sis.
She's teaching her how to "pinky promise."
And snuggling with her to get her to go to sleep.


No comments: