A CALL TO PRAY

I've actually never done this on my blog before, but for anyone who reads this and who are believers, would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say prayers for a friend of mine, JW, this week. I have always believed in the power of prayer, but lately, I seem to be amazed at the stories I hear of God's mighty intervention and the hand that His followers' getting on their knees has played in it. I don't want to get into the details of it because it's sensitive and very personal to their family. But I'll say this. She's pregnant, has had some tragic problems in the past, and is now facing some scary tests this week. Please pray for God's hand in a healthy pregnancy and strength and abundant faith for JW and her family. I can't imagine the agony and crushing fear she's having to endure this week, so please also pray for simple peace for her. She is the kind of person who always thinks of others first, so it's time others thought of her. Love y'all and thanks in advance for your prayers.

4 comments:

The Christiansons said...

I'll be praying for your sweet friend!!

aLena said...

Thank you for sharing...and I will definitely keep your friend in my prayers.

Jaime said...

Tara thank you very much. This is so sweet of you to do. I really do feel these prayers and know I am in His hands.

Sally said...

so well put, thank you Tara! we are praying too!! hope you are well, you sweet daughter is beautiful!!!