Colorado- Day 4

Today was another relaxing and super fun day. We all got up and hit the snow for awhile with Sailer. Today was a big day though, b/c Sailer sledded all by herself. I couldn't believe it! I just happened to look up the hill and Mark was pushing her down. She had the biggest grin on her face...I didn't even have time to get my camera up in time! Not to worry, she did it over and over and over again! And like yesterday, there was lots of playtime on the jungle gym. The cold doesn't seem to inhibit her at all!!

That afternoon I snuck off by myself to the spa for a facial and then, a little shopping. Can we say HEAVEN?

That night we had reservations at Blue River Bistro for some seafood. I should've known it was going to be out of this world when the only reservation available was at 5:15!! Oh well, I'm glad we took the geriatric time, b/c it was totally worth it.After dinner, we headed to the Breck Toy Store where they have a kids' playroom, so that Sailer could play. She went crazy over the toys! And they had several I'd never seen before, so we're going to be ordering some new goodies online when we get home. We stayed there forever!
The boys finally had enough and Mark was starting to come down with a case of altitude sickness, so we headed back to the condo for a few family pics and some hot chocolate to warm us back up. mmmm.
Let's just say, Miss. S didn't last too much longer after her full day. She looked SO angelic sleeping (w/ Minnie, of course), we just had to grab a picture of her.

No comments: