Love you Alyssa!


One of my sweet friends, Alyssa, is starting up a photography business and I am TOTALLY reaping the benefits of her talent right now. I know the well is about to dry up and she's going to be so busy (HA- she's already dying... 3 kids 4 and under that stay at home with her, a real job, and now this on the side. It makes me tired just to type that.) Anyway, she photographed Sailer & Lincoln and I couldn't be more pleased. I love, love, love having photos of the two of my babies together!! I will treasure these forever, so thank you again, A! Gotta love dragging living room furniture out to the middle of an overgrown field just for sake of a few good shots! (= Here are just a few of my faves, but I've posted the rest on our family picture site.



















3 comments:

Alyssa said...

So glad you like the photos! I hope you all cherish them forever. Thank you for allowing my to capture your sweet children. Hope to do more in the future!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Does this hat come in adult sizes? ;)

Amy G said...

Hi, I work with Becky and found your blog. I have a little boy named Lincoln too and I just love the name. It is so rare, that when I find someone else with it, I just have to comment, hope you don't mind. Both of your children are so cute! Little Lincoln is so sweet and I just love his full head of hair. Congrats!