19 Oct ~ I think she's the "fairest of them all"

A simple tutu for dance today but still thought it was cute... and different!Good lord... she can have some of the sweetest moments!! Makes the tantrums tolerable. (=
And my cute little man in his LINCOLN shirt... who says monogramming can't be masculine??
Ok- today was a special day for Miss. S... I decided to have a Snow White day for her to celebrate the movie release... she is totally into princesses right now! I completely HEART it! So along with the movie, I decorated her little table with all kinds of SW goodies for her as a surprise when she woke up from her nap. She was a little groggy but so excited.

Coming around to see her "surprise"...




I just love this picture because she kept telling me the SW dress was "bootiful"!

Putting her SW shoes on...


Dressing her new Snow White...

1 comment:

aLena said...

Absolutely Luv Lincoln's shirt ... so super cute, where'd you get it done?

You always come up with the sweetest surprises for SaiLer ... you deserve an award for being the coolest mommy ever!!! ;)