4 Oct ~ Le Artiste

My little artist testing out the other side of the easel. As you can see, I was the brave mom who started inside with the fun, but after there was paint all over the floor, her, me, and in her hair, I decided to move the fun outside. She is such an artsy little girl... she loves all things creative, which is so IN her blood. Btwn her grandparents (my mom as most of you know is uuber creative in all aspects but her grandpa is also super creative...don't ask me what happened to Rhett and me other than the genes skipped us) not to mention her daddy and his grandparent were also extremely creative-minded.... so I'm praying that one of my children is either a musically and artistically inclined child. Jumping the boat at this point but love to encourage it regardless...



No comments: