6 Oct ~ Halloween's a comin...

Today Sailer finally got to go back to school, and she was dying to go back!! She was clad in her new Halloween outfit...she was watching the tractors outside because she's completely obsessed!!

And I have to give credit where credit is due... isn't this bow totally over the top and SOOOO Sailer! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! If you ever need any bows over-the-top or not, call my sweet friend Jenny (look at my link with Jenny, Bella and Pierce). She's beyond reasonable and so creative!!!!Another day... another bull dozer... (= but today they started digging... YAHOO!!!

Tonight I along with two of my sweet friends hosted a little Basic Couture party at my house, and I had so much fun decorating my table. I LOVE Halloween!!! Sad to say I took NO pictures of all of the fun girlies that came over for the night.




No comments: