the Big Blue Truck day finally arrived

I've been telling Amy of Images of Grace Photography how much I wanted Linc's pics on her old truck since Linc was born, but I kept stalling. He either couldn't sit up, couldn't stand, etc., so I never thought it was the right time. But one thing was certain, I knew I wanted them. The truck is grungy and just screams all-boy. And I loved it.

So it finally happened. Linc on the old beat up (aka vintage) truck. And they, like all of Amy's other photos) did not disappoint. I fell in love with all of them. She's amazing, plain and simple.

I could eat him up!







This pic in person is stunning!!!!!!
And though I'd always dreamed of Linc on it.... I surprisingly loved Sailer on it just as much.



And a super fun side note... Amy and I share the same due date.... we'll have little rug rats to play together very soon. She's a mama of 4, so I'll be trying to learn from the master.

No comments: